Sisley Sisleÿa Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate is a care that restores radiance and youth while reducing age and brown spots. Skin surface reflects around 10 % of the light it receives. The other 90% directly penetrates the skin and improves its radiance. Sisleÿa Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate contains an unprecedented blend of plants and vitamins (Prickly Pear Flower Extract and Vitamin A Palmitate) that optimises skin's receptiveness to light and helps boost cellular renewal. It helps to restore a smoother and more luminous skin.
Apply morning and night to face, neck and decollete. For optimum results, avoid sun exposure without protection.
Water / Eau (Aqua), Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Tropaeolum Majus Flower Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Physalis Alkekehi Calyx Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Lavandula Angustifiolia (Lavender) Oil, Caprylic / Caapric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium, Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol